Pages

13.7.17

Watch Me Bloom





As I am sure you may or may not have figured out by now. I am a sucker for a good dress with a nice simplistic detail. However, every now and again I will stumble on something like this that focuses heavily on current trends. Something I am not the biggest fan of normally but with this it was love at first sight.

Oh and what an absolute beauty! 
Floral, tasseled and sheer. 

All the things I could ever find in a dream dress that I didn't know I needed until I was found it on the ASOS website. It is from a brand called J.O.A, which stands for Just One Answer and are based in Los Angles. 

The idea behind the brand is to create wearable pieces that are 'on the pulse of fashion'.  
I think they were right on the mark with achieving just that. 

Dress - J.O.A 
Sandals - Topshop
Bag - ASOS 
Watch - Cisco 
Choker - Aldo 
Sunglasses - Ray-Ban

With this new blossoming romance below are some other dresses from J.O.A. that I am currently lushing over:





Love, 
Gemma Ama x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ Gemma Ama. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign